Quick Links >>>       Home About Us           
.

About Us

Formed as a united prayer group by few like minded Christian volunteers in 1988, with vision to serve the poor through Christian love and practical feedings. A charitable society was registered in 1998 with the name of United Christian Fellowship (India) Charitable Society under TCLS x CS registration act 1955.

The group expanded over the year in to a large team with abundant God's grace. The registered office originally at Kulanada, Pathanathitta Dist, was shifted to the own building at Manakkala, Adoor, in 2006.

Maintained by United Christian Fellowship (India) Charitable Society. Copyright © 2006. All Rights Reserved;  Powered by Biju Kuriakose
Best viewed in 1024 x 768 Resolution using Internet Explorer 5.0 +